About the Lavergne
At Lavergne, we believe that there is enough plastic on earth to meet our future needs without ever creating new virgin plastic.
We are a Canadian company located in Anjou, in operation since 1986, and we have become the world leader in the production of sustainable engineering resin made from recycled plastic. Thanks to our unique know-how in polymer chemistry, our R&D experts and our ultra-modern facilities located around the world, we are able to offer specialized products and services adapted to the needs of major customers worldwide, in fields such as the automotive industry, electronics, as well as household appliances and furniture. We work in partnership with global leaders such as HP, Keurig, Dyson and others.
If you want to help protect the planet and be part of a winning team in a growing market, join us.
Overview of the Position
The Inventory Coordinator compiles and maintains an inventory of materials, equipment and stock and monitors inventory levels.
- Performs daily inventory transactions for Lavergne and APEC
- Performs physical inventory verification according to a pre-established schedule in
- collaboration with the Finance Department – Lavergne and APEC
- Keeps track of partial boxes and all packaging
- Executes reconciliation of local, transit and overseas inventories on a monthly basis
- Carries out mass balances
- Complete the various inventory reports required by our customers (internal/external)
- and/or suppliers.
- Validates the location of the material in the inventory
- Any other request from the Leader
- Rigor and good analytical skills
- Integrity, autonomy, excellent judgment, availability, customer service
- Attention to detail
- Qualifications required
- Sec V Diploma
Continental daytime schedule with a total of 37.50 hours per week
Salaries and Bonuses
To be determined based on experience
What We Offer
- Permanent full-time employment
- A company at the cutting edge of technology and concerned about the environment
- Group insurance (dental and medical insurance plan)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Sick days
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- Work material provided
- Highly accessible public transportation