As the outbreak of the coronavirus (or COVID-19) continues to have an impact around the world, I want to update you on the measures that Lavergne Groupe Inc is taking to address the risks posed by the spread of the virus and the rising number of infections.
First and foremost, the health and security of our team members, customers, and their families is very important to us. As the situations changes daily, we need to make sure our clients are aware and fully understand the precautions we are taking.
Lavergne continues to maintain a safe and healthy environment. We are following Health Canada recommendations and have put imperative actions in place:
- Lavergne has put together a committee specifically to address the situation. Items covered in the conference address the following concerns.
- Measures that we put in place to mitigate the risk
- Potential impact on our supply chain
- Potential impact for our clients
- Action plan
- We hold production staff and team daily meetings to reiterate the precautions in place and ask for feedback regarding concerns and suggestions.
- Our offices are limited to ONLY Lavergne staff.
- Staff breaks are limiting 1 person per table to ensure social distancing.
- Common areas are cleaned and sanitized every hour.
- Working remotely is mandatory for all staff who can do so.
- We have suspended all non-essential business travel for employees
Providing quick and efficient service to our customers while maintaining the safety and health of our employees is our utmost concern. Our customer service will continue to operate. All business meetings or social gatherings will be held online using virtual technology via Teams, WhatsApp, and all other video conference services. We are in continual contact with all our suppliers and we see no disruption in product flow. If this changes, we will notify our customers ASAP.
Making sure our clients get their products in a timely manner is a primary focus and we are asking all clients contact us if their requirements change. As well If you are closed due to the COVID-19 concerns or have special receiving instructions, please notify us.
If you have any concerns or would like to speak to someone directly, please reach out to your Lavergne business partner, they will be more than happy to answer any questions or discuss the current market situation in more detail.
I want to thank you for your business and confidence as we work through this together.
Jean Luc Lavergne
President & CEO, Lavergne Groupe Inc